The Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority strives to ensure the accessibility of its online services in accordance with the act on the provision of digital services (laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta 306/2019).
This accessibility statement concerns KKV.fi website.
State of the accessibility of online services
The online services meet in part the requirements set out in the act on the provision the provision of digital services (306/2019). Non-compliance and exemptions to the requirements are listed below.
The content listed below cannot be accessed for the following reasons: Non-compliance with the act on the provision of digital services (306/2019).
The following content and/or features are not yet compliant:
- (WCAG 1.1.1) Some of the figures on the website are provided as images, and no text alternative that serves the equivalent purpose has been specified for this content.
- (WCAG 1.1.1) Figures with no text alternatives have been used in some PDF documents.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) Deficiencies in the use of header levels. Some heading levels have been skipped and not all headings have been programmatically marked as headings.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) The website contains table structures with column headings that are not programmatically determined.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) Some PDF documents have layout issues that hamper screen reader use (for example, unnecessary line breaks and headings with no heading levels).
- (WCAG 1.3.1) Table structures in some PDF documents have issues that hamper screen reader use (for example, table structures are used for text layout, there are no programmatically determined column headings, and similar data have been divided into several tables).
- (WCAG 1.3.1) There are no links to the footnotes in the text of some PDF documents and interpreting them is difficult when using a screen reader.
- (WCAG 1.4.3) Some pages and PDF documents exhibit contrast deficiencies.
- (WCAG 1.4.5) The content pages feature some images of text for which no text alternatives serving the equivalent purpose have been specified.
- (WCAG 2.2.2) The banner carousel cannot be paused or stopped.
- (WCAG 2.4.3) The focus order of the elements is not optimal.
- (WCAG 2.4.4) The same link text has been used to describe different destinations on the same page.
- (WCAG 4.1.1) Some elements do not have unique IDs.
- (WCAG 4.1.2) Some elements have deficiencies in the ID information (iframe).
FCCA aims to correct all observed shortcomings during the revision of the website in 2021.
Certain content is excluded from the applicable legislation
The following content and/or functionalities are not accessible as they are not covered by the applicable legislation (Act on the provision of digital services 306/2019).
- A YouTube channel administrated by FCCA and the Dreambroker service have video content published before 23 September 2020. Some of this video content does not have subtitles and/or audio description. Under the Act, video content published before 23 September 2020 need not be made accessible retroactively or taken down.
About the preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 16 September 2020.
The statement is based on the FCCA's own assessment of whether its website meets the requirements laid down in the Directive (EU) 2016 / 2102. The self-assessment process has made use of validation tools and a screen reader.
The statement was last revised on 16 September 2020.
Feedback and contact information
Have you noticed any shortcoming regarding accessibility? You can contact us by e-mail: viestinta(at)kkv.fi.
The FCCA Communications Department is responsible for the accessibility of FCCA's online services, as well as for the processing of feedback.
If you notice problems with accessibility on the website, first give feedback to the FCCA. Receiving an answer may take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the response you have received or if you do not receive a response at all within two weeks, you can give feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southwest Finland. The “saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi” (“accessibility requirements”) website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southwest Finland provides information on how to file a complaint and on how the matter will be handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southwest Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
tel. +358 295 016 000 (switchboard)