File a complaint: Complaint Assistant
If your complaint to the company is unsuccessful, contact via:
Online Contact Form 

Consumer advice

The Consumer advice helps you with consumer disputes. To resolve your issue as quickly and effortlessly as possible, please proceed as follows:

1. File a complaint with the company

Start by contacting the company with which you made the purchase agreement. File your complaint as soon as possible after noticing the problem and try to negotiate a suitable compensation.

2. Contact the consumer advice

If your complaint to the company is unsuccessful, contact the The consumer advice. The Consumer advice provides free guidance and mediation in disputes. Consumer advice gives guidance in Finnish and Swedish. Therefore persons wishing to consult an advisor in some other language must get an interpreter at their own expense. Read more about the duties of consumer advice.

The quickest way to contact an advisor is by telephone: +358 29 505 3050 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9–12, Thursday 12–15 thlna/msa).

Please have the documents related to the matter at hand when you call the Consumer Advisory Service (see call charges).

The consumer advice may also be contacted electronically with the online contact form.

They will respond by telephone within about five working days. You will most likely receive a reply by a phone call.  The caller ID starts usually with +358 29 or might show as an "Unknown Number".