These pages provide you with instructions on what to do in the following situations if
- the flight has been cancelled or delayed
- you have been denied boarding
- the travel class has changed
- luggage is delayed, lost or damaged
We also provide guidance for companies on how to file a complaint and we also give information about the rights of passengers with a disability or reduced mobility on flights.
Note! If your flight was part of travel package,
- you may claim a standard compensation in situations where a flight is cancelled or delayed or you are denied boarding, in the same manner as for independently booked scheduled flights. If you are claiming the standard compensation on the basis of these rights under the EC Regulation, the claim must be submitted to the airline that was responsible for the flight.
- You can also claim compensation for defects in the package tour from the tour operator.