These pages provide you with instructions on what to do in the following situations if
- the flight has been cancelled or delayed
- you have been denied boarding
- the travel class has changed
- luggage is delayed, lost or damaged
We also provide guidance for companies on how to file a complaint and we also give information about the rights of passengers with a disability or reduced mobility on flights.
NB. If your flight was part of a package tour or a travel package,
- you may claim compensation in situations where a flight is cancelled, delayed or you are denied boarding in the same manner as for scheduled flights booked independently. If you claim compensation on the basis of these rights under the EC Regulation, the claim must be submitted to the airline that operated the flight.
- you can demand compensation from the tour operator for defects that occurred during the trip or caused by the trip.
Travel package (bought from 1 July 2018)
Package tour (bought before 1 July 2018)