The traveller’s rights listed on this website will be effective as from 1 July 2018, when the Act on Travel Service Combinations enters into force.
The tour operator must, without unnecessary delay, provide a traveller who has difficulties, with the following among others
- information on health services
- information on local authorities and consular services
- provide the traveller with the possibility to use means of communication, including email, telephone.
- assist the traveller in making alternative travel arrangements
- other assistance as appropriate.
The tour operator may charge a reasonable fee for the assistance provided if the traveller has caused the inconvenience deliberately, or through negligence. The fee is limited to the actual costs incurred from providing assistance.