Follow our instructions to resolve your problem concerning a defect in a service.
For example, you can find out:
- about the general principles of consumer protection when a service is not as agreed.
- who is liable for a defect in a service.
- when a defect in a service gives you the right to cancellation of the contract, a price reduction or other compensation under the Consumer Protection Act.
The instructions cover such as the following situations:
- the repair or service of a domestic appliance, computer or phone fails
- the quality of renovation or construction work is not as agreed
- installation, cleaning, sewing, shoe repair, upholstery or other work you have ordered is not performed with sufficient skill and care
- the outcome of the work you ordered does not match the information provided about it in advance.